Day five of my Memphis Vegan Challenge culminated in bachelorette awesomeness.
My schedule for the day included:
- Wake up and play with dog.
- Hang out with mother, grab some brunch.
- Show up at bridal shower smelling and looking presentable.
- Hop on party bus.
- Have fun.
- Oh yeah, did you try to eat vegan today? If so, pat self on back. If not, try harder tomorrow.
- Spend the night at the Peabody Hotel, one of the best hotels ever.
I woke up. I pet a dog. I hung out with mom, and we had a sensible brunch at Jason’s Deli. As we were pulling up, I searched online for some customer comments or a company comment on what I could enjoy. I was delighted to find there were four sandwich/wrap options. I chose the spinach wrap and steamed veggies with a cup of vegetable soup (which has no animal stock or seasoning.) It was really tasty, and I’d absolutely get it again.
Then, it was off to the bridal shower!